Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"In and Out," But Not, "Of."

New seasons bring new perspectives to every aspect. Not monthly, not weekly, not daily, but mostly...hourly.


This season/moment made me understand God's beauty more vividly.


View from my place.

This Season brought clarity to my imperfections.

Daisy in season.

This season assured me I'm connected to much more than others.














And this season however, reminded me of what I was made for.























I was reminded of our ultimate paradox of choice today, Micah 6:8.

He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Walking with God, is the most crucial to His glorifying feature. My I always do this Lord in every season and moment.

Please continue to pray for the children all over the world who do not have a home to sleep in, a pillow, but most of all LOVE. Please pray for mercy, justice and God's love to transform lives daily. His will to be done here on earth the same as His will is in heaven. Thank you for all your support.



Loving the Season,
Davy Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment